We are currently looking to hire a Project Architect (7-10 years of experience) to join the KR team.
The Project Architect job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- * Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- * Manage all phases of project delivery – Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- * Develop and maintain project schedule.
- * Manage and coordinate client relationships and all project consultants.
- * Manage and maintain all project documentation.
- * Perform all project related research.
- * Oversee project permitting process with local agencies.
- * Work collaboratively and flexibly with Principals and team.
- * Produce design studies through drawing, scale models, prototyping, rendering or other means.
- * Work off-site with Joint Venture partners as needed.
- * Participate in other activities for the firm including but not limited to: contributing to proposal responses to RFP/RFQs, preparing marketing materials or presentations, compiling awards submissions, etc.
- * Completion of professional architectural degree program (B.Arch). Advanced degree preferred (M.Arch).
- * Architectural License or progress towards licensure.
- * Minimum 7-10 years’ experience.
- * Advanced knowledge of building codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
- * Strong graphic, written, and verbal communication skills.
- * Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of project design and delivery, including directing staff.
- * Detail-oriented with strong design skills
- * Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive and effective team environment
- * Required software proficiency: AutoCad and Revit for project documentation; Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, VRay or others for graphics and visualizations.
For more information and questions, contact our Office Manager, Sayra Trejo firstname.lastname@example.org
For immediate consideration submit 3-5 work samples with your cover letter, CV and three references to email@example.com